Sunday, November 15, 2009

Day 260 - Super Sketchy Sunday

Here's the Sunday sketch:



Vicky



Kristie




Gloria


Pam



Sophie



Amy



And I have some exciting news to share - this week we are being sponsored by Digital Delights! You must see these wonderful images that they have to offer. And the best part for all you 365ers out there is that you'll have the chance to win a gift certificate to their shop!! But if you don't want to wait, pop over there and pick up some *delightful* digital images right away :)

So let's review the rules:
1) Each card must be a new creation for the challenge under which it is posted.
2) Each card you create is considered a single entry into the random drawing for a prize that will take place at the end of the week. There will be 7 challenges, which means up to 7 entries into the drawing.
3) You must link up your cards by Sunday, November 22nd at 11:59 PM EST in order to have them count as entries into the drawing.
4) You can combine 365 challenges with challenges from other sites, but if you combine 2 or more 365 challenges, they will only count as a single entry.
5) As always, have fun!
I will share some more tidbits about Digital Delights during the week. You'll definitely want to join us tomorrow if you're interested in that DT call - details on tomorrow's post!


6 comments:

MicheleV said...

Wow this looks like a REAL challenge Pam ~ Love the DT cards, they are beautiful!

Gloria Stengel said...

You gals must check out the cutie pie stamps at Digital Delights! This is not a DT sponsor, but I went to the site and purchased one stamp to play with anyway...oh so cute! And they also have a few that are clear acrylic! So do go see them. I'll be using my stamp this week - not on my DT day, so you must watch for it.... hee hee!

Rose said...

Pam I have posted all cards for the week :0) Don't enable me Gloria lol

Birgit said...

The cards I saw here are all so beautiful and elegant and fun. I am not too happy with mine_I think it is busy, oh well but i did add a few pics of my trip to Europe.

Robyn said...

Great sketch this week! And the DT came up with some beautiful cards as inspiration!

lauren said...

lovely DT cards and what an absolutely *AMAZING* sketch! i've printed it out to save...and i know i'll use it again. thank you!