Monday, November 16, 2009

Day 261 - Card Recipe

I would like to start today's post by announcing our two winners from Paper Popsicles Week:

The winner of the $20 GC is HAZEL!!!!

and

The winner of the $10 GC is LENA LOKEN!!!!


Congrats! Please email me with your email address so I can get your prizes to you.


Here's your Top Trio:

1) Dawn - For such a creative take on the sketch.

2) Scarlett - For a perfect pairing of buttons and rick rack (scroll down to see this beauty)
3) Juls - For creating snow on this beautiful card.

I need to acknowledge Robyn and Janice W. for your patch cards - oh so creative!! And let's talk about all the ornament cards that you all created --WOW!

Here are the amazingly dedication 365ers who made it to the Weekly Challenge All-Stars:

Rose M., Robyn, Jenny S., Kim Mc., Glenna, libeeti, Jilly, Ullis, Beverly S., Linda B., and Scarlett


Please let me know if I've miss you on this list.

It's been a while since we've had a card recipe challenge, so I thought it was time for another one, and here it is:

4x4 Card
Red Background
Snowflakes (pattern, embellishments, any #, and any variety)
1 ribbon
stamped sentiment

Your card should include the above "ingredients" and nothing else!

Gloria really created a beautiful card:



So, if you've been patiently waiting for our DT call, then you will want to go here.

Have a great week!!

7 comments:

Hazel said...

Oh! wow! I came here to see what today's challenge is and found that I've won -- I'm so surprised! Thank you x

li-bee-ti said...

Hip Hip Hooray to Hazel and Lena Loken! You've realy made a great cards!
and I see I'm having another busy week... and I'm having this terrible toothache, so I'm not too creative... :(

Pam, thanks for yesterday's sketch and for today's recipe. they both look great!

may we all have a creative challenging week...

li-bee-ti said...

and certainly congrats to Dawn, Scarlett & Juls for being Top Trio!
(See, I told you my mind is distructed...)

Juls said...

thanks for picking me to be on your top 3 list! I am so honoured!!

Rose said...

congrats to the winners and the top three!! :0)

MicheleV said...

Congratulations to the top 3 AND the All-Starts...it was a tough week of challenges (I did one!)
Love todays challenge & great cards from the DT.

STAMPING SAM said...

OOOOPS! I entered twice , please take the last one off "SAM". Keep the entry, "Stamping SAM" Thanks.