Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Day 262 - Color Scheme Challenge

It's my great pleasure to introduce today's guest designer! She's a regular participant (I don't think she's missed a challenge yet), and you might have caught some of her banter with Gloria over in the chat box. Well today, you get to see her card right here at 365 Cards. Introducing Rose Miller!!

Align Center

My name is Rose Miller and I have been making cards for a little over a year. I enjoy learning new techniques and see what others have created. I have been married to the most wonderful man for 2 1/2 years now. For our honeymoon we took a month long motorcycle trip west across the states from California to Maine, back east across Canada. It was the best experience ever!! We are empty nesters with two spoiled fur babies.



I asked Rose to use the following colors on her card:



And here's what she came up with:

Thank you, Rose, for sharing this beautiful card and for sharing your wonderfully positive attitude with all of us each and every day!!

Just a reminder that we are being sponsoring by Digital Delights this week and you can find all the details by following the link posted at the top of the sidebar. And here's a little something about Digital Delights:


Digital Delights is just what our name says, a fun store with "Delightful Digital Stamps". Illustrations are by Wendy Hall (or Louby Loo as she has become known in the crafting world!!). Wendy is a trained graphic designer and is delighted to share her creations with you. You can also buy her clear stamps at Clear Dollar Stamps.


Also, if you haven't already, check out the details of our Design Team call here.

So now it's your turn to take that color scheme and come up with a card!Align Center

7 comments:

li-bee-ti said...

Congrats to the GD! and what a lovely color scheme!
(seems as if Pam decided to make up for us for last week... )

Robyn said...

Congrats, Rose!

~amy~ said...

woot woot Rose!!!

MicheleV said...

YEAH Rose!!! Great card ~ love the paper!

Rose said...

Thanks for having me as your Gd today Pam :0) **I tried hard not to be the rebel Gloria has molded me to be! ** LOL

fabricbutterfly said...

Congrats Rose, and GREAT job!

Jenny S. (UK) said...

Congrats. Rose. Awesome card too, I'm struggling with the colours for some reason, can I cheat please miss. :-D