Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Day 269 - Tied up in Knots

My challenge for you today is to create some knots on your card. You can use ribbon, string - whatever you find that can be used to create knots.

As you can see, I tied some ribbon into knots around the stems of my flowers:

If you want to submit an application to join our design team, you still have several days to get them in. I should also mention that those applications mean consideration for future guest designer spots as well. For submission guidelines, pop over here.

7 comments:

CraftBelle said...

Great challenge Pam, knots are great fun. You've made a wonderful card too. I would have never of thought to use ribbon for leaves. Very clever!

Rose said...

well this is perfect as i can't tie a bow! LOL *Gloria can as she can tie her shoes, but she doesn't know my shoes are tied in knots!* LOL :0) super cute card Pam and i luv how you stitched around it!

Ondrej Dyrka said...

Do you ever wonder about the world around you?
No? Than you should.
Yes? Let this be an inspiration for you:
http://drinli.blogspot.com/

Jean Addis said...

I just found your marvelous blog on a friends blog, and enjoyed making my first entry...I'll be back. Thanks for the inspiration.

Gisèle said...

This was such a wonderful challenge. I just love the impact of a simple knot. Thanks!

徵信社 said...

I love it! Very creative!That's actually really cool.
謝謝你的文章分享,請你有空到我

參觀,Thanks

Gloria Stengel said...

Super cute. And Rose is correct, I can tie shoes and bows and walk in my tied shoes and chew gum at the same time except I never chew gum but I could if I wanted to! I like to tie knots too, esp. in Rose's shoes! HA!