Sunday, January 10, 2010

Day 316 - Super Sketchy Sunday

Welcome to In Style Stamps Week!!
First I'll review the rules and then I'll share the sketch...
1) Each card you submit from Sunday (10th) to Saturday (16th) will be counted as an entry in the random drawing which will take place at the end of the week. You can earn as many as 7 entries!
2) You will have until 11:59 PM EST on Sunday, January 17th to submit your entries.
3) Have fun!
Here's the sketch:

Audrey


Kristie




Pam





Sophie


Gloria


Amy



Vicky

As the week goes on, I will tell you about the prize that ISS is offering! You'll get a taste of their amazing stamp collection as the Design Team brings you there cards this week.
Have fun with the sketch, and I'll be back tomorrow with your Top Trio and WCAS!

6 comments:

Regina Easter said...

WOW LADIES...AWESOME JOB

Shirl said...

My oh my girls... those cards are just gorgeous and I love that card sketch. Will have to try and give it a go! xo S

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Blog Printable Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 09 Jan [LA 11:40pm] - 10 Jan [NY 02:40am, UK 07:40am, OZ 06:40pm] ).

magnholia said...

I´ve just bought a new stamp that I had to try out and this sketch was perfect!

Margaret M said...

I know I'm late in posting my card but as they say better late than never! Love this site..hope to get to do more of these wonderful sketches!

Elisabeth said...

I hope it's okay that I blogged all three entries for this week on the same post...thanks so much for the wonderful challenges and inspiration!