Monday, January 11, 2010

Day 317 - Crazy Eight

Let me start with an apology...

I am currently in the Eastern Time Zone, but I normally do my posts in Pacific Time, so I can get them done fairly early in the evening. Well, after walking in the Disney parks all day, I don't think I can stay up until midnight, which means the Top Trio and WCAS will have to wait until tomorrow's post. To be fair, I want to be sure that everyone who is posting for last week has had the opportunity to submit their cards in the time allowed.

One thing you can count on is another challenge for today!

It's called Crazy Eight because I challenge you to use EIGHT different colors on your card - and different shades of the same few colors does not count. One thing that does count is the coloring in of an image. And that's just what Gloria did with this beautiful butterfly image from In Style Stamps:


I love that you used a black and white background with this Gloria, it really sets off that butterfly and its many colors!

Back tomorrow with another post from sunny Orlando, Florida!!

4 comments:

Gail said...

This is my first challenge with 365Cards and I really enjoyed making this card with a product I haven't used before.I have left my entry on Mr Linkey.Happy New Year.

scrappyella said...

My first visit to your blog and my first 365Card challenge. Enjoyed it too..

Gloria Stengel said...

Welcome Newbies! We are so happy you came to play!

Dorothy said...

I am going to try some of these challenges - 8 colors in one card was a real challenge but I think I made it.
My card is in my gallery at SCS.

Dorothy / etsdas