Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Day 318 - Home Sweet Home

Thank you so very much for your patience...

And now, here's your Top Trio:

1) Sherry - For every little detail that she added to really make this sketch her own.
2) Tarynne - For a super sweet reflection on her beautiful card.
3) Laura - Who combined quilling with a white space challenge to really knock our socks off.

And your Weekly Challenge All-Stars:

Laura, Rose M., libeeti, Linda B.
Today's challenge is put a house on your card - and any house will do!
Audrey used this darling image of a birdhouse from In Style Stamps and she even incorporated that super sweet chickie image:


Wow, Audrey, your coloring of that birdhouse is GORGEOUS!!!

By the way, I just want to say that while I looked at your cards from last week, I've been having internet issues here and have not had the opportunity to leave as many comments as I would like to. Lots of participants last week - so thank you for playing along with us!!
Back tomorrow with more fun with our sponsor, In Style Stamps...

6 comments:

Rose said...

WooHoo congrats to the top three and the WCAS girls :)

Laura said...

YUHUUUUUUUUUU! I am so happy! MY first top 3!!! More to come I hope :) I started jumping around and called my husband at work to tell him... Thanks everyone! Making cards is so rewarding when your work is appreciated!

Tarynne said...

Wow! Thank You Thank You! Still don't like my grass though, lol. I reacted the same way Laura =] I'm glad I finally jumped in on this site!

TesaB said...

Congratulations ladies! Your cards were all amazing! FUN challenge today, Pam. I'll dig deep to find a house!

li-bee-ti said...

Congrats to the Top Trio ladies! Your cards are just fab!
also congrats to my weekly challenge all star sisters!
Pam, DL makes you happy.... Great challenges this week. I'm afraid I won't be able to play a lot this week, but I still come to look around and see what lovely work are posted here.

Julia Aston said...

Just linked my house card - someone commenting on my blog said my card qualified for your challenge so here I am!