Saturday, January 16, 2010

Day 322 - Girls' Night Out

Whew...I am officially sitting in front of my own computer again! This means I shouldn't be messing up the day #'s as I have been over the past week. I'm sorry if I caused some confusion...it confused me, too :)


Not only have I reached the end of my vacation, but we have also reached the end of In Style Stamps Week, and it's been a blast! But before we call it officially over, let's have one more challenge.


At least once I month I get together with a bunch of girlfriends and we go out for dinner or play Bunco, and it's just the ladies...So I thought this would be a great challenge, because I'm not alone out there.


The theme for this challenge is Girls' Night Out, and it doesn't have to be an invitation per se, but your card should be inspired by this theme.
Here is Vicky's card:

Here's a peek at the inside:

I love this card, Vicky, it definitely makes me look forward to my next night out with the ladies!! And that image from ISS is perfect on this card!
Remember that you have until tomorrow, Sunday January 17th at 11:59 PM EST to get your cards for this week linked up in order to enter the drawing for that fantastic prize...

3 comments:

TesaB said...

Welcome home, Pam!!! Thanks for a really fun challenge and I love your card Vicky!

Sheila said...

Ooh, this is a great challenge! I will try this one.

Thanks for putting it out there!

Linda said...

Yahoo it isn't even midnight yet and I have all the challenges done and posted for the week.

Thank you for continuing to stretch us with great challenges when you were on vacation.