Monday, January 18, 2010

Day 324 - Musical Monday

Let's start with the winner of In Style Stamps Week:

Congrats to..................... LAURA!!!!!

Please email me with your email address so we can get your prize to you!

And here's your Top Trio:


1) Ann - For a fresh, clean and beautiful take on the sketch.
2) Lea - For a "rainbow" of colors that make for a stunning card.
3) Chrissy - For some impressive stitching on this card.

And the always amazing Weekly Challenge All Stars:

Laura, Rose and Linda B.

I guess it must be my recent trip to Disney World, because I chose the song A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes, from the Cinderella movie for this challenge. Plus, it's just a feel good song, which I was in the mood for. First, here's Gloria's card:



I just love the softness of this card - and it is clearly inspired by the song!

So, to inspire you, here are the words to the song:
A dream is a wish your heart makes
When you're fast asleep
In dreams you lose your heartaches
Whatever you wish for, you keep
Have faith in your dreams and someday
Your rainbow will come smiling thru
No matter how your heart is grieving
If you keep on believing
the dream that you wish will come true

You don't have to use the lyrics on your card, just use them to inspire your design.

A big THANK YOU to In Style Stamps for sponsoring us this past week, it was a great pleasure for us to work with your images!!!

10 comments:

Gail said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gail said...

OMG I'm first past the post.If you don't get to read my blog entry my musical rendering is "These boots are made for walkin" Made famous of course by Nancy Sinatra and Jessica Simpson.

TesaB said...

Congrats to Laura and the top 3! Awesome cards ladies!!!

And wow, Gloria! Your card is like a dream! ;o) Beautiful!!!!

Ann said...

Hi, ladies! Thanks for the Top 3 shoutout...you made my day! :D

li-bee-ti said...

Congrats to Laura, Ann, Lea & Chrissy!
and woot woot to all wcas! (sorry I couldn't join you this week... LOL).
Pam, the challenge is so lovely! and Gloria did such a great job on the challenge! Such a GOOOOOOOOD GIRL...LOL

Gail said...

Sorry for stupidity,I didn't read the whole of the challenge instructions.I only got as far as the card shown and then ran off to my craft room to be creative.I will read the instructions properly today.Please delete my entry.Thanx.

Queenie Jeannie said...

My daughter LOVES all the Disney princesses!! Such a lovely card!

Gail said...

After being first to post and not reading the challenge properly I'm having another attempt.My little star gazing bear is hoping his wishes come true.

Lea L. said...

Hey thanks!! Congrats to the other girls as well!!

Haley D. said...

Congrats to the Top 3! Thanks for a terrific challenge. I loved playing along with this one.