Saturday, January 23, 2010

Day 329 - Pretty Postcard

Have you seen a card style or technique out there about which you've thought, "I want to try that!"?
Well, for me it's definitely a postcard. Anything from a simple photograph to something with patterned paper and maybe some stamping. So of course I had to turn this into a challenge...

Vicky really knocked this one out of the park. Here is hers front and back:

Isn't that gorgeous? If you're creating a postcard that you actually plan to send through the mail, then you'll want to keep it simple. Otherwise, anything goes for this challenge!

I've got some fun challenges planned for next week, and then we move right into another sponsored week...

6 comments:

Storm said...

I just found your blog. I realize I am REALLY late in starting these challenges. Will you be leaving the blog up after the 365 days are done so those of us who are late can still do the challenges?

jammie said...

What a great thought, i love the idea of a postcard for a change! Thanks for the great idea to start my weekend!

Gloria Stengel said...

Storm, I am sure the blog will stay up....because Pam plans to start over with Day 1 in March. woot woot! So you can do old challenges AND new ones!

Here is a postcard I made back in Nov. Did not want to put in in Mr. Linky and cause anyone else to cheat! hee hee

http://gloriascraps.blogspot.com/2009/11/sketch-challenges.html

Linda said...

Fabulous card challenges this week as aways!!! The DT has made some really great inspiration cards!!

Thank you!!
I believe I have all of my cards posted up for the week with about 30 minutes to spare. LOL

Lena said...

wow im finally done with this one..

Bev said...

What a Beautiful Postcard. I would love to know where to buy that stamp. I am so glad to hear that this will be continuing after day 365.
Cheers...
Bev....