Sunday, January 24, 2010

Day 330 - Super Sketchy Sunday

Here's your Sunday Sketch:


And the Design Team Examples:
Sophie



Pam


Amy



Kristie



Audrey



Gloria



Vicky


I know we've got some new people jumping in here, so I just want to remind you of how we do things here at 365 Cards. You can participate and link up on any challenge from Day 1. However, if you do link up for challenges from previous weeks, let us know over in the chat box so we know to check out your card. If you want to go for a prize (during a sponsored week) or the Top Trio (during the current week), then you must submit your card during that particular week. If you complete all the challenges during a week (Sunday-Saturday), you will be acknowledged as a Weekly Challenge All-Star. However, you don't have to complete all the challenges to play along with us.

If you are new to the blog in general - we WILL continue after March 1st with another 365 challenges. So there's lots of fun to be had!!!

In just a few weeks, I will launch a DT search to replace any existing members who may be moving on, and also to add some DT members, so check back for those details ;)

10 comments:

Sheila said...

Great sketch. I'm a newbie and I look forward to playing along. Hopefully, I'll get a chance this week!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the CraftCrave Blog Printable Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: [24 Jan 02:00pm GMT]).

Anna K said...

Thank you ever so much for this!!!!
I have made 3 cards: http://minkamera.blogg.se/2010/january/triss-i-rosa-gront.html

jammie said...

As a newbie to 365 (and to card making in general) I learned a very important lesson today; I'm not so great at sketches! Ha ha ha!!! Thanks for welcoming me this week, I've had a blast! Can't wait for next weeks challenges!

MicheleV said...

Fun sketch Pam! Not so easy...Great cards by DT - very Springy!!!!

Birgit said...

I am glad I am back and this was a fun sketch! I really enjoyed looking at everyones since they are so colourful and today is a grey day outside

Lena said...

This sketch is hard....I didnt have any dingleberries ( thats what I call them) for the bottom..so i hope what I did counts

Margaret M said...

Thanks for the sketch! I couldn't believe I actually had some of those little pom pom things!

MidnightCrafter said...

I am not fond of the "dingle-berries" either, but I had hoped to stitch to pearls instead... and of course I had no thread or a nice pen... boo! I will be trying take two on this, but please check out my interpretation. Thanks! P.S. obviously Midnight Crafting takes a toll on the ability to link correctly. my apologies, please use second link!

Elenka8791 said...

Thank you for good mood, for cute cards, for all!!!