Monday, January 25, 2010

Day 331 - The 3 P's

Here's your Top Trio:

1) Tesa B. - this stunning take on the sketch speaks for itself and you must check it out.
2) Haley D. - for a gorgeous (and round) song-inspired card right down to the sentiment.
3) Beckynoelle - for this delicious recipe card - take a peek at that button blossom.

And the Weekly Challenge All-Stars:

Rose M. and Linda B.!!! You rock for completing all the challenges from last week. It seems the postcard challenge had many people stumped ;)

So all week we're presenting challenges inspired by the old saying "the 3 R's - Reading, Writing, and Arithmetic" - and don't worry, this has nothing to do with school! I just thought I'd present everything in 3's along with a common letter.
And so, today it will be 'P' - as in Pink, Paisley, and Princess


So very pretty, Gloria!

There is some room for interpretation on this challenge. Of course I would like to see pink on this card, and also a paisley pattern, but how much of either and in what forms they come are up to you. As for the princess part - it can be the theme, a picture of a princess, or the word...really, that's up to you as well.

Have fun with it - we can't wait to see what you come up with!

8 comments:

jammie said...

I'm so depressed that I'm eating coffee cake for breakfast! I have no paisley paper (or ribbon or anoything, I scoured my craft room) and I have absolutely nothing that could even be misconstrued as being remotely close to "princessy" (being as i have a son)! I guess I better strap on my walkin' shoes and head on over to Mike's! I have some supplies to buy! You'll see my card later tonight! ha ha ha!!!

Queenie Jeannie said...

So adorable!! Love it!

TesaB said...

Yay! Thanks, made my day! And congrats to Haley and Beckynoelle! And wow Rose and Linda, I'm amazed every week by you who manage! But some day...

Lovely card Gloria - you and the fariy tale/princess theme are like milk and honey! My card today went beserk with the pink and princess theme. Oh well!

jammie said...

Ok, So after a quick run to Mike's i got the necessary ingriedients for the 3 P's to make the card for todays challenge! The princess and words are fun magnets!!! i saw them when I walked in the door and just HAD to make my card around them!!! Too cute! I have just the little "princess" to send these to!

Haley D. said...

THANK YOU!!!!! I am soooo excited!!!! Congrats too Tesa and Beckynoelle! How did you do it, Rose and Linda? I love the challenges so much but don't usually get enough time to play. Thank you again!

li-bee-ti said...

Congrats to the Top Trio and to the wcas! well done, ladies!

lovely challenge for today, so girly...

Elenka8791 said...

Your cards so pretty!!! I hope I can make somthing similar later

Gwen said...

This challenge prompted me to make this card for a co-worked who just had a baby. Hope she likes it.