Friday, January 29, 2010

Day 335 - The 3 D's

And the 3 D's Are...

Dark Brown, Diamond, and Distressing

Here is Sophie's card:

I love this color scheme and the way the dark brown pops on this card, Sophie!!
You can have one or several diamonds, and distress some paper on your card as much or as little as you wish. Sophie has distressed the edges of the patterned paper, which works beautifully with the distressed look of the paper itself!

Starting Sunday, the DT will bring you cards using digi images from The Stamping Boutique to kick off another fun sponsored week...

3 comments:

jammie said...

Wow, what a hard challenge! There used to be a board game that listed 3 seamingly random items, and you had to figure out what their common tie was.... this challenge was a lot like that! I had a super hard time designing this card, but I love how it turned out! Thanks for making me think!!!!

Linda64 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Linda64 said...

I've made two cards for this challenge, but entered both in same post. One more card to go and then I've had one card for each challenge this week. I'm so glad I found you challenge site. Hugs