Sunday, January 31, 2010

Day 337 - Super Sketchy Sunday

Welcome to The Stamping Boutique Week!!!
Here are the rules:
1) Each challenge you participate in gives you a chance to win the prize at the end of the week (with up to 7 challenges to win).
2) You have until Sunday, February 7th, at 11:59 PM EST to complete any of the challenges and have them linked up.
3) Each card must be a new creation for the challenge under which it is submitted.
4) Have fun!!
And here is your Sunday sketch:


Vicky


Kristie



Audrey

Sophie


Amy



Gloria



Pam

This week we'll be featuring images from The Stamping Boutique with a Valentine theme. We sure had fun working with these adorable digital stamps, as you'll see in the coming days! As the week goes on I'll tell you more about this wonderful shop and the prize up for grabs.

9 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the CraftCrave Blog Printable Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: [31 Jan 02:00pm GMT]).

Birgit said...

The cards are so wonderful and great takes on the sketch. I am finally early...for me:)

MicheleV said...

DT fantastic cards today! Love 'em - great sketch Pam...

bumblebee creations said...

WOW!!! Fantastic DT cards!!! Will try to play along tomorrow! How fun!!

Linda said...

Hope I have made the deadline for the January challenges. I have everything all posted up now.

Great 3's challenges this week!!!

jammie said...

sorry I didn't get this posted yesterday, but wireless routed died and had to go get a new one! I'm up and running again! WooHoo!!!

Lena said...

love this sketch...although my bubbles arnt as big ..

Scrappinaway said...

Great sketch. Got it done, just need to let stickles dry and decide on what i want to stamp on it! Will post tomorrow!

Joanne Gilch said...

I made a 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 inch card. Wait til you see it. fun challenge and I plan on doing more.