Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Day 347 - White Space

Just a couple more days until I post details about the upcoming DT Call...

So today we have a white space challenge. That means that you've got to keep all decorations to the blacked out area on the card:


If you really want to stick to the sketch above, you can use a circle shape as Kristie did:


Kristie you sure packed a lot of detail into that small space, and it is all FABULOUS!
Just a few more days until we start Seven Sketches Week...

6 comments:

Martha said...

what great challenge, I love it!

Tiffany said...

Darling, just love all that white space!!

~ Sophia ~ said...

Great sketch! It was so fun to play with.

BananaStamper said...

Fun challenge! Glad I could play along!
Shanna

Lena said...

love this challenge! So glad I just got sponges for inking.....

Gisèle said...

I just loved this challenge. It was so inspiring, I did three cards and I'm so happy with all of them. Thanks!