Thursday, February 11, 2010

Day 348 - Keep it Simple

Do you like to pile on the embellishments? Then this will definitely be a challenge, because I want you to keep it simple.

Here are the specifics:

Start out with blank cardstock, stamp an image in one color and DO NOT color it in. Add one embellishment that coincides with the image. You may add any sentiment you wish.

For example, if the image was a bouquet of flowers, then you would add a single blossom embellishment to the bunch.


Here is Amy's example:




Check out that darling image and here's a close-up of the little "hair clip".




Love it!


Sooooooooooo..........wanna know about the DT call? Pop over here ;)

Happy card making!!

4 comments:

Elisabeth said...

OMGosh, I love this challenge...off to create!

Kaymin Kantina said...

This is my kind of challenge - Keep it Simple!!
Can't wait to get home and do some creating tonight!
~Min

Kristen said...

Where has everyone been??? It seems no one is playing anymore... and no one is commenting anymore. I used to get 20 comments when I played along here and now I am lucky if one person including the DT leaves a comment. What is going on?

Not trying to be rude, it's just an observation. I guess I am a little narcissistic and like people to say something when they pop in my blog to see what is going on.

This is happening on a few other challenge sites too.

I am still having fun with your fresh ideas. I don't get here as often as I did at one time, but always enjoy it when I do!!!

Gisèle said...

Today's challenge was so much fun! I just love my card. Thanks!