Friday, February 12, 2010

Day 349 - A Good Sense of Direction

Don't worry, you don't have to have a good sense of direction to complete this challenge :)

But here is what you do need to have on your card:

Something that has to do with direction - think about words like here or there, North, South, East, and West. Or maybe use a symbol or two, like an arrow.


Sophie's card definitely meets the requirements for this challenge:


Arrows everywhere!! Nice work Sophie!
Hey, did I mention that I'm cleaning house over at the kit blog? Well, I've got to get rid of some old stuff to make room for some new stuff, so I've dropped prices in a big way. Hop on over and check it out HERE.
One more day and then we begin Seven Sketches Week!

4 comments:

Tina M said...

This is a clever card indeed :) snagged in my idea folder :)

Jammie said...

Yeay! I'm finally all cought up with this week!!!! I love how the monkey card turned out, what a difficult challenge to do something directional! Makes ya think, hard!!!! anyway, don't forget to check out the inside of the card too! Talk to you all soon!

FireCracker082 said...

what a fun challenge. I had to really think about how to make my stamps work for me....thanks!

Limonchik said...

This is my first partisipation in challenge of your blog. I was looking at it and I like very much. So, hope you'll like my card also )