Saturday, February 13, 2010

Day 350 - Stacked Up

For this challenge, you need to be thinking about layers...

Create at least 3 stacks of different items on your card.

Those items can be anything from patterned paper to all sorts of embellishments that can be stacked, but having only 3 stacks of one type of item (e.g. buttons) will not count for the challenge.

Here is Vicky's card:


So here are the stacks I see: Patterned paper, 2 stacks of buttons, a stack of ribbon, and the blossom (which is made up of 5 punched out flowers stacked on top of one another and then crumpled to make one beautiful flower!). Wow Vicky, you rocked this challenge, thanks for the excellent example!!
See you back here tomorrow for a sketch...

3 comments:

Jammie said...

I feel like such a novice card maker when "stacked" up next to some of you girls!!!! Hope I can keep this up!!! Thanks for the challenges.

Birgit said...

well I am not sure if I did this right but I was in a rush-the cards I looked at are so beautiful!

chriswooten57 said...

here is a layered card i made. did i enter right?

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_PkdAr2pju9Y/S3ROOm5izPI/AAAAAAAAAGY/NXKYMc5Oggc/s1600-h/P1010002.JPG

chriswooten57
mcwooten1999@carolina.rr.com