Monday, February 15, 2010

Day 352 - Gloria's Sketch

Are you ready for another sketch?

First, let me apologize and tell you that I've been battling a cold the past few days and I haven't gotten through all the card submissions from last week. I take the Top Trio selection very seriously, and I want to be sure I get to take a look at every card. So I will share that with you in tomorrow's post.
Now let's see Gloria's sketch:

And her take:

Such a sweet card, Gloria!! And thank you for sharing this wonderful sketch. I will definitely give it a try!!
Okay sketch lovers, get started...

7 comments:

TesaB said...

Ohhh, what a great sketch, Gloria! And I love your take on it. Can't wait to get home to start playing with it!

CraftCrave said...

Thank you! This blog post will be advertised on CraftCrave in the Printables category today (look for timestamp: [15 Feb 01:00pm GMT]).

Sara and Co said...

Ugh, Pam, I'm sorry you're sick! We battled something here last week and it was miserable. I hope you're feeling well soon!

jammie said...

Here's my first attempt at an easle card! thanks for making me think outside of my comfort zone on these sketches! See ya all tomorrow!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

What a great sketch! I love it!

TeenaBugg38 said...

Ohhh I like this!!! I may have to give it a whirl

Lena said...

love this sketch!