Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Day 353 - Audrey's Sketch

But first, here is your Top Trio from last week:
1) Sophia - For this ad inspired beauty.
2) Pamela - Who has a great sense of direction with this card.
3) Brenda - For this simply sweet trio of cards.
I have to say - I just kept going back and looking at the Keep it Simple cards - such a wonderful set of cards!!!

Weekly Challenge All-Stars:
Sophia, Doreen, Jessica, Jammie, Lena, and Rose M.
Here is Audrey's sketch for today's challenge:

And her take:


Wow - fab sketch and a gorgeous card to go along with it! I can't wait to get started on this one. More sketchy goodness tomorrow :)

8 comments:

CraftCrave said...

Thank you! This blog post will be advertised on CraftCrave in the Printables category today (look for timestamp: [16 Feb 01:00pm GMT]).

TesaB said...

Congratulations to the top 3, and I'm amazed as always by the All-Stars!
Gorgeous sketch and card, Audrey!!!

Rose said...

congrats to the top 3 :) Audrey fantastic sketch! i hope to find time to play today,

jammie said...

Congrats all stars!!!!

FireCracker082 said...

oh how thrilling to make the top 3! thanks so much!! hope to play again soon!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Fantastic Sketch! I enjoyed playing along!

Christina said...

Just found 365cards a couple days ago and I am so excited...I have already made 20 cards!! I posted my first one today. Thanks for all the wonderful ideas.

Crafty Creations said...

Hi! My card for this sketch is finally posted on my blog :)
THanks for the sketch. Can't wait to get home and pay with the rest of them!
Maria