Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Day 354 - Kristie's Sketch

Shall we see a sketch from Kristie?

My first thought when I saw that sketch was "oooh, this is going to be a challenge!", which of course makes me happy, because I love a real challenge. And then I thought - "I can't wait to see what Kristie does with this", and here's the result:




This is absolutely gorgeous, Kristie!!! I'll be getting this one done....as soon as I finish my card for Audrey's sketch ;)
Have you had a chance to visit 365 Cards Extra to get all the info on the latest DT call? We're quickly approaching the end of this 365 Cards year!!

3 comments:

CraftCrave said...

Thank you! This blog post will be advertised on CraftCrave in the Printables category today (look for timestamp: [17 Feb 01:00pm GMT]).

Tiffany said...

Super cute, love those hearts!!

Jammie Clark said...

Hey all, I got my own blog!!!! Stop on by and check it out (it only has todays card so far, but hey, I'm working on it!) Thanks for the challenge, this sketch was hard!