Monday, February 22, 2010

Day 359 - Gloria's Signature Style

What?? No Top Trio or Weekly Challenge All Stars? Well, yes, however I will share that part of the post tomorrow.
For now, I want to thank all of you for joining us on a daily basis this past year, whether you participated from the beginning or jumped in recently, we are so glad to have you play along with us!! I know many people were able to gather inspiration even if you weren't able to play along as often as you would have liked, which is wonderful, since that's what this blog is all about!

This week, our wonderful designers want to share with you some cards based on their signature styles. Week after week they have tackled whatever challenges I have thrown at them, and they've done it well. So for a change they were given some freedom to let their personal styles shine.

So what is the challenge for you?

It's a style and scraplift challenge all rolled into one.

First, let me show you Gloria's card:



This card is vintage inside and out! So that's the first part of the challenge, to create a card with a vintage style. But I want you to use a standout feature on Gloria's card to scraplift. For instance, if you like the way she's organized the embellishments on her card, then you can arrange your embellishments the same way on your card. Just be sure to share with us what you selected and give Gloria proper credit.
Gloria, it has been a tremendous pleasure having you as part of the team, and I look forward to all the cards you will share with us in the coming months!

5 comments:

Merilee Lane, Where Life is But a Dream said...

What a gorgeous vintage card! I can't wait to see what everyone else creates! I've been under the weather with pneumonia but, as soon as I recover, I hope to be able to join in future fun! Thanks for all of the inspiration in the meantime! It's kept me alive and healing! :o)

Gloria Stengel said...

Feel better soon, Merilee!

Lena said...

Love this card Gloria!

Shannon said...

I love antique looks - they just add something special to the cards. Love it!

Shannon

http://pansiespaperpetals.blogspot.com

Jammie Clark said...

Vintage is totally my language.... well retro and vintage! Wish I had more stamps that are of this genre!