Thursday, February 25, 2010

Day 362 - Amy's Signature Style

WHEW!!! If you popped on the blog earlier today, you saw the post that my wonderful mom had to make on my behalf. Fortunately the internet is back up and working and I can share Amy's card here:

Her style is fun, bright, and whimsical! Your card should have different patterns, bright and bold colors, and a scraplifted feature from Amy's card. I am thrilled to say that Amy will stay on with us as one of our Super Sketchy Sunday designers!!

I'm headed back home today, and it's almost time to select our new designers for the 365 team...

6 comments:

CAR said...

Whew! She may be scary, but she's our Pam! Glad she is back to torment the card makers, and I won't be needed!

TesaB said...

This was for sure worth waiting for! Hope you didn't stress out totally, Pam! Gorgeous card, Amy, and love to hear you will stay on!

Hannah said...

Glad you got your internet back! I hate when that happens.

Rose said...

Oh CAR you will always be needed and WANTED!! :D glad you got the internet back Pam. what did we ever do back in the day before it came to be? LOL
Fantastic card Amy and so glad your staying on :)

ohmycrafts said...

Love that card!

Crystal said...

gorgeous card and fab challenge! i loved using the bold patterns and tried to use the 3-D element of her card on mine! so glad i found your blog!