Saturday, February 27, 2010

Day 364 - Vicky's Signature Style

One more day until the end of this 365 Cards year!!!
Today we feature Vicky's signature style with this card:

When I think of Vicky's style, I imagine soft colors on a white background. Her cards are sharp and clean - lots of florals, whether in the patterned paper or through the use of stamping. Even with several embellishments, everything is tidy and beautifully placed on the card. Your card should embody this style of soft colors and clean lines, and also have a scraplifted feature from Vicky's card.

The Design Team call is officially closed. Thanks to all who have applied, you have made this one difficult decision!

As for Vicky, I am delighted to tell you that she will continue on with us as our Thursday designer!!!

4 comments:

TesaB said...

More good news! And another great card to get loads of inspiration from! I've had a great card making week, thanks all!

Gloria said...

Lovely card!

Rose said...

Yea!! so glad Vicky is staying on :) your card is beautiful girl!! I'm with Tesa.. fantastic week of challenges Pam :D

Jammie Clark said...

I had a lot of fun this week too! Posting late because of my super busy day!!! It's finally over though, making cards at the end of the day is a great way to relax. Thanks!!!