Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Day 10 - Wacky Color Wednesday

I would like to welcome Kim McDonald to the team as our Wednesday designer!!!!

Here's a bit about Kim:

"I'm the only child of a very creative mother and talented craftsman father. I owe every bit of my talent to them! I'm originally from Missouri and have lived in Hawaii for a little over 7 years. I'm still am amazed everyday by the beauty of this paradise. To support my stamping/crafting passion I work as a psychologist (no, I won't analyze you!). I'm also the owner of a wonderful puppy who is often included on my blog posts. I started blogging in July 2009 and have become addicted! My cardmaking skills have greatly grown since I started participating in the 365 Card challenges and I'm THRILLED to be a part of such a talented design team! I hope my Wednesday projects help get your mojo juices flowing too! Aloha!"

Well Kim, we are so pleased to have you on the team and we look forward to seeing all your inspiring work!!

Here's your wacky color combo:

Orange - Purple - Blue

The challenge is to limit the color scheme to shades of these colors. Let's see how Kim did with the challenge:


And there's that super cute rocket image from Stretch 'N Bubbles! Well done, Kim - it's a tough challenge, but the colors look great together on this card :)

Now let's see what you can do with this wacky color combo~

6 comments:

TesaB said...

My goodness!!! PAM!! This was a tricky one, but once I saw Kim's beauty here, I knew I had to try it out!

~amy~ said...

woot woot Kim!!! Excellent job on the wacky color combo!!!

Jammie Clark said...

So Pam, just what kind of coffee do you drink?!?!?! hahahaha Great Idea, I love color combo cards!!! Fun Fun Fun!!!!

Bekah's World said...

Great colors!

STAMPING SAM said...

Pam, this is SAM, Kim's mom. Do me a favor - keep her busy with some really hard challenges - she loves hard challenges! Tee-Hee!

Tracey said...

i actually love these colors! had paper that matched perfectly!!! thanks for the fun challenge!