Saturday, March 13, 2010

Day 13 - A Whole New Dimension

Here's the challenge: Take an image and do just a bit of paper piecing in order to raise some portion of it off the page to give it dimension. Do NOT raise up the entire image. This can be a stamped image or an image cut from patterned paper.

Heidi got to play with that adorable buggy image:

SO CUTE! Here's a close-up so you can see that she raised the body up off the page:



And notice how she curled the wings a bit, too :)
I don't think I ever mentioned that super cool prize that you're going for. The winner will receive FOUR images from Stretch 'N Bubbles!! And the Top Trio will each get an image as well!
Do you enjoy these sponsored weeks? Well we are having more sponsors than ever before, so you have lots to look forward to this year~

8 comments:

TesaB said...

This is so cute, Heidi! Love those curled wings!

Shell said...

Love the challenges, that the creativity that is shared!

Melanie said...

I must say when my girlfriend challenged me to do the 365 cards with her I was unsure but boy am I glad I have been participating. I am trying things I never would have and using things up that have been just sitting around. Thanks to everyone for all the inspiration! Can't wait for each days challenge - LOVE it!

Tracey said...

caught up again! yay! sucha cute little bug from heidi!! thanks for challenge!

Tiffany said...

Oh now, this is really darling, I love it! Makes me happy!

tampatha said...

I quite enjoyed this challenge. I have linked my card up!

The Bijeau Family said...

always pushing me out of my comfort zone...I love it!!

Cardcrazy said...

All of the DT cards are just beautiful! Love them all! ~~Pam