Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Day 17 - Twinchies

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!!!!

Is everyone wearing a little green today? Well, Kim's card is :) Last year we had an "inchies" challenge, and now we'll have a "twinchies" challenge. Your whole card can be a twinchie, or you can put one (or two or three) on your card. You'll need to decorate a 2x2 inch piece of cardstock (or chipboard or some other material) to meet the challenge.

Kim got festive with hers, check it out:

Isn't that fabulous? This card is so bright and fun - perfect for today!!
So come and try a twinchie with us today~

8 comments:

Sudha - Art Admirer said...

Lovely card dear.

This and that said...

Love the card. The background paper is great!

Tiffany said...

What a darling little card, love the pot of gold!!

beanie said...

Can I just say I have looked at everyones cards and they are all great I did not relize I had so many comments on my cards (I just found them ) giggle Yiu girls are wonderful!

Gail said...

Hi

I have a question,if they were inches last year and twinches this year what will they be next year.
Joking aside great theme.Loved playing along.

Gail

andyjay said...

OK, I'm going to ask what is probably a stupid question, but what is an inchie and a twinchie?

Tracey said...

all caught up again! yay!

The Bijeau Family said...

does a round twinchie count...its my first one and I wasn't sure the "twinchie rules"? :)