Saturday, March 20, 2010

Day 20 - Let's Make Some Noise

I was at the craft store the other day, just browsing as I often do....okay, maybe I picked up a few things...
Anyway, I noticed these little plastic containers that are used to make shaker cards - so cool! Now, I've seen these before, but it just clicked in my brain finally that we should have a noisy card challenge. You don't need to make a shaker card (but you sure can if you want to!). You could use some little jingle bells or other dangly items that will make noise when you shake the card.
Here is Heidi's fantastic creation:

So clever!!!

We'd love to see what you can do with this one, so go make some noise :)

7 comments:

li-bee-ti said...

Pam and all the DT ladies - I'm truely sorry that lately I don't have enough time to join you all and play on an everyday basis, but I do hop almost every day to look (and envy... LOL) and get inspired from time to time.
I just wanted you to know that this challenge blog inspired me so much, and still does, in so many ways.
So I give an award to 365 cards, for me it is really a journey in card making.
Thank you so much!

TesaB said...

Ohhh, what a great card, Heidi! Major inspiration!

Tracey said...

you guys are tough!!! this one may stump me for a while, i'll have to think about it...LOL!

♥♥♥Jan ♥♥♥ said...

Tracey is right - this one was very very hard, and I am not so totally proud of this card. But I wanted to make my goal of the whole week, so here it is !

This and that said...

This was a fun challenge! Love the I spy card.

fiferutka said...

I apologize but I put links on main card incorrectly place, please remove it!

The Bijeau Family said...

I didn't get the results I was hoping for...this was my first noise card...but I'm running out of time to make the deadline so...just squint really hard and then my cards looks much better ;)