Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Day 23 - Stencil It

I don't know about you, but I have some stencils tucked way back in a drawer that sadly never see the light of day. If that's the case for you, then it's time to blow off the dust and put them to work!
That's it - all you have to do is use a stencil to meet the challenge.

Audrey's card brings us a little Christmas in March:

I really like the effect of the stencil on this card - it makes for cool lettering!

Stencil a word or an image - whatever you have, put it to work...

4 comments:

♥...Mo...♥ said...

is wonderful to see a bit of Christmas in spring

Gail said...

I know we are only at day 23 but already we have had some fab themes for our cards.Thank you all so much on the DT.

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

Margie, tried to leave a comment but it said I had to be logged in. Anyway, your stencilling of the flower is lovely. Gorgeous card!

The Bijeau Family said...

had to borrow a stencil for this challenge but I had sooo much fun!! Thanks!