Thursday, March 25, 2010

Day 25 - Do-it-Yourself

I love these DIY challenges because they are a reminder to us all that we don't necessarily have to own store-bought embellies - we can create them ourselves!
Here's the DIY challenge for today:
Do-it-Yourself, glittered brads and/or pearls.
Take a brad or a pearl, add a little glue and a little glitter, and you've got yourself some glittery goodness!!
Vicky finished off the following beauty with some sparkly brads:

This is so classy, Vicky, and the brads add just the right amount of shine!

You can make and add as many as you want to your card to meet the challenge. Just give it a try, and please share any tips or tricks...

3 comments:

This and that said...

Beautiful card!

♥♥♥Jan ♥♥♥ said...

Very classy card ! Loved the pink and black so much I did the same thing ...

The Bijeau Family said...

Great cards, ladies...I found some old flower brads I didn't even know I had...made for a fun challange!!