Saturday, March 27, 2010

Day 27 - I'm Touched

Ready? Here it is:

On this card, you need to have at least 8 elements (not counting the cardstock or any background paper) and here's the challenge - all those elements must overlap with at least 2 other elements.
I thought maybe I could stump Heidi - but no, I could not. Here is her card along with a close-up of the giant "blossom":

Isn't that stunning? And it definitely works - Well done, Heidi!
There are other ways to arrange the elements to make them fit the challenge, so let's see if you can come up with another way to do it...

6 comments:

KreatesKards said...

I update my blog on a regular basis and today was going to do a tutorial on ribbon layering. Then the idea for a card came into my head and off I went to be creative.

Enjoy your blog a great deal. Thank you.

♥♥♥Jan ♥♥♥ said...

Me too - I mean, enjoy the blog ! Spend some time here every day, favorite spot to browse. (Posted todays to the wrong challenge, yesterday's recipe, don't know how to delete.) I am blonde for a reason.

The Bijeau Family said...

great challenge...so excited to see what Super Sketchy Sunday is going to bring us...and I too REALLY enjoy this blog...maybe a little too much...but its so much fun!!

Tracey said...

oh i really hope i did this one right!!!! it was fun trying to come up with something for it, almost had me stumped!!! heehee!

This and that said...

Beautiful card! What a fun challenge, I think I did it right.

2amscrapper said...

beautiful card and flower!