Monday, March 29, 2010

Day 28 - A Certain Sentiment

Here is your Top Trio:

1) Gail - This take on the sketch was so artistic and beautiful that it had to be acknowledged.
2) Sara - For incorporating 10 patterned papers in such a clever and creative way.
3) Annie - For some beautifully detailed stenciling on this wonderful card.

And the always fabulous and amazing Weekly Challenge All-Stars:

Annie, Kajikit, Christina, Melanie, Shelly H., Tracey, Heather B., Kim O'Rear, Jammie, Studio Sara, Hannah S., Margie, Gail, Beanie, Lee Ann, Michelle N., Debbi F., Erika P. and Linda B.

Welcome to Day 2 of Sew Many Cards Week! Your challenge for today is to incorporate the sentiment "Hang in There" on your card. Here's how Gloria did with the challenge:

Two of my favorite things, Gloria - pink and pearls - beautiful!!
It doesn't matter what else you put on your card, as long as it includes this sentiment :)

7 comments:

beanie said...

why can I not get to Sara's card? It keeps telling me I don't have permission

Lena said...

I love this challenge. It made me get to work on some cards Ive been meaning to make ..

Pam said...

Hmmm...I don't know, Beanie - I double-checked the link and it goes to the right card. I'll see if I can figure it out...

Bekah's World said...

Great challenge and cards.

Just wanted to say that I completed all the challenges this past week (so far I'm completely caught up! YAY!)

♥♥♥Jan ♥♥♥ said...

I can't see Sarah's card either.

Great challenge today. I peeked at it last night, and couldn't come up with anything in my sleep, or all day either ! It was hard, but it ended up meaning something to me. And hub gets another card, he loves that !!

Gail said...

Another great challenge. Gloria your card is fab,love it.

~Jeri~ said...

Beautiful card! So sweet and sure to pick up anyones spirits when they receive it!! You done an great job with this image!!

~Jeri~
Sew Many Challenges