Saturday, March 6, 2010

Day 7 - Super Sketchy Sunday

Here is your Sunday sketch along with your brand new Super Sketchy Sunday Design Team!!!


First I would like to reintroduce the lovely and amazingly talented Amy Tsuruta who has begun her second year with us. Amy was among the original six who came on board when 365 Cards was just starting out, and she has always been wonderful about visiting participant blogs and leaving comments. We are very lucky to have you sticking around with us, Amy!

Here is Amy's card:


Now I would like to introduce Tesa Broman:


Tesa has been a 365er for quite a while, sharing her stunning creations with us often, and I'm so pleased to have her join the team!

Here is her gorgeous card:




Welcome to Sophia Lindgren:




My name is Sophia Lindgren, or Kurrebo - as I like to call myself on forums and blogs.
I live in Sweden and I´m a mother of five children, love photography, absolutely can not live without music ( thank God for Spotify! ) and I'm a Pepsi Max-addict!

I have been scrapbooking for about 3.5 years now. But it wasn´t until recently that I found cardmaking.
For the last year I´ve been designing for a scrapbookstore called Handarbeta.se.... and now I´m thrilled and happy to be part of this excellent team!
I will do my best to inspire you !


Sophia really rocks the vintage look and creates such beautiful cards, I know she will inspire us here at 365 Cards!

Here's her card:


I know most of you will probably recognize this next talented designer....

Rose Miller

I have been making cards for about one and a half years now. I can honestly say that the daily challenges on 365 Cards have helped me improve to the point I am now at. I love to learn new techniques and meet new crafters. I don't have a "style" as I am more of a "free spirit" lol
I live in California with my wonderful husband of three years and our two spoiled furbabies, which are always helping me make my cards.
I am super excited to be on the DT for 365 Cards and look forward to seeing all the fun Pam has in store for us this year.

Well, Rose, you have really been a big part of 365 Cards as a participant - always warm and welcoming to those who are jumping in for the first time - and now you will inspire and continue to welcome others as a DT member!



A great big welcome to Andrea Budjack



Settled in Florida with my two silly and energetic boys and wonderful husband I make it a point each day to find many happy moments. After five years of staying home with my boys I have been drawn to the art of paper crafting. From the love of creating I have made it a point to incorporate scrapping in my daily life and enjoy the time when my little ones are die cutting beside me. Although I am new to the blogging world I have found support, inspiration, and such talented friends along the way. Looking forward to many fun challenges and meeting great people!

One look at this designer's work, and you'll see why I knew she should join the team. Her work is absolutely stunning, take a peek:


You can look forward to seeing creations by these five fabulous designers (plus me *wink*) every Sunday!

ALSO - I want to thank Stretch N Bubbles for sponsoring us this week! Today is the official beginning of Stretch N Bubbles Week, but with an already long post, I decided to give this company the proper attention on tomorrow's post, along with all the rules for a sponsored week.

11 comments:

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave.com in the Printables category today [07 Mar 01:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

~amy~ said...

woot woot for the new sunday design crew:)

Kim said...

Fabulous cards Ladies! Big congrats to all the newbies making the DT!

Minkamera said...

Wow i just love them!!!!

Gloria Stengel said...

Wow! Fabbie cards, girls. It feels strange to not do the Sunday Sketch any more, but you ladies have rocked the house without me! I am in awe! Can't wait to see what you make next!

♥♥♥Jan ♥♥♥ said...

I have truly enjoyed participating this week, and although I only played 4 days it was great fun. AND a challenge, which, after all is, well, challenging!

This and that said...

What wonderful cards! I had fun with todays challenge, my 7 year old daughter helped me.

FireCracker082 said...

congrats Ladies! and a special shout out to Tesa B! yeah you!!

Gail said...

I've just posted Day 5 on my blog,still playing catch but all done now.Great challenges.

hugs

Gail

Katie said...

I spent all weekend trying to catch up. I'm so happy that I found this place.

The Bijeau Family said...

I got it in just in time...phew!