Monday, March 8, 2010

Day 8 - Imagine This: Outer Space

Welcome to Stretch N Bubbles Week!!!!

So here are the rules:

1) All cards must be newly created for the challenge under which they are submitted.
2) You can earn up to 7 entries in the end-of-the-week random drawing for a prize from our sponsor.
3) You will have until 11:59 PM EST Sunday, March 14th to submit your card entries.
4) A direct link to the post where we can find your card is much appreciated!
5) Have fun!!!

Keeping to our regular schedule, here is your Top Trio:

1) Deanne - We just loved this beautiful card loaded with stars and flourishes.
2) Karen H. - For creating such a gorgeous blend of colors on this stampin' challenge card.
3) Creative - Check out that first card with its stunning design.

And the Weekly Challenge All-Stars:

-Normally I count all the card makers who participate in the challenges from Sunday to Saturday, but for this week, since the new year began on Monday, March 1st, I will count all those new people who jumped in participated from Monday to Saturday as well.

Heather B., Lee Ann, Kim Sears, Michelle Nist, Hannah S., A Beanie Creation, Jammie, Melanie, Melisa, Linda B. and Tracey


Well done to all of you! There were a lot of names to go through, so please let me know if your name should be on this list as well...

Today's challenge is to think "Outer Space" and how those words will inspire your card. Gloria shares an image from Stretch N Bubbles on her card, check it out:

So cute and clever, Gloria!

You can find that rocket ship image along with all the other fabulous digi images that Stretch 'N Bubbles has to offer Here.

Remember, the sponsored week officially began yesterday, so if you submit a card for yesterday's sketch challenge, that will count as an entry into the drawing.

8 comments:

Deanne said...

OMGoodness Pam! Thank you so much for choosing my card for the top trio! It made my day!

TesaB said...

Congratulations Top Three! Your cards are fantastic! And wow, love to see so many Weekly Challenge All Stars!!!

Super card as always Gloria!!!

Michelle Nist said...

Gloria, this is so cute! I haven't tried any of the digital stamp images but I can see that I am going to need to! Thanks for the inspiration - I'm going to play more with this!

Rose said...

Congrats to the top 3 and the weekly all stars :)

Gloria Stengel said...

Congrats to the Top Trio, and high five to our weekly all stars. (It's very odd not to see Rose's name there, however!). I hope to see more players this week - everyone need to enjoy these fabbit challenges! ;o)

Creative said...

I am very glad that my card is in the Top Trio!
Thanks so much Pam! I am very happy!

Karen H. said...

Oh my - thank you so much for selecting my multi-colored tree card! I love your challenges - I wish I could find time to stamp every day!

Tracey said...

im so glad i had that little rocketship stamp!!! thanks for another creative challenge!!!