Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Day 9 - Song Inspired

Okay, I love this song by Louis Armstrong - it just makes me smile. So that will be the song to inspire today's challenge:

What a Wonderful World

I see trees of green, red roses too
I see them bloom for me and you
And I think to myself what a wonderful world.

I see skies of blue and clouds of white
The bright blessed day, the dark sacred night
And I think to myself what a wonderful world.

The colors of the rainbow so pretty in the sky
Are also on the faces of people going by
I see friends shaking hands saying how do you do
They're really saying I love you.

I hear babies cry, I watch them grow
They'll learn much more than I'll never know
And I think to myself what a wonderful world
Yes I think to myself what a wonderful world.

Audrey created this card using an image from Stretch 'N Bubbles:

It's beautiful, Audrey - and it fits so well with the song.


Speaking of which, you can listen to it while you think about the card you want to create. You can pull lyrics from the song, or just let the words and music inspire your design. Have fun!

10 comments:

Kajikit said...

I'm first!!! I guess that's what happens when you wake up at 5.30 in the morning and can't get back to sleep... beautiful song for a challenge.

Risa said...

This is a beautiful song!
Risa:)

Gloria Westerman said...

I love...love...this song.....prefect to start a great day....thank you so much........

Sara and Co said...

Ooo, I love this song! This is the song my dad and I danced to at my wedding (15 years ago next month)... Thanks for a great challenge! :) Sara

This and that said...

Love this song!

Tracey said...

such a fun song! and sooo many possibilities!! love this challenge!

Patricia's Paper Crafts said...

What a beautiful song, love this challenge.

cgl1539 said...

I saw this challenge on someone elses blog and had to head on over. THis song was on my wedding cd five years ago. I love this song so much and cant wait to do this challenge.

cathscustomcreations.wordpress.com said...

What a fun challenge. This is my first participation in your challenges! I will be back for sure!

The Bijeau Family said...

I am really liking 365cards and that I found it just in time for the new year to start...my only problem is keeping up...need to find a couple more hours in the day..thanks for all the inspiration ladies!!