Sunday, June 13, 2010

Day 105 - Super Sketchy Sunday

Welcome to SRM Stickers Week!!!!

Here is your Sunday Sketch:

This week the Design Team was treated to an incredible assortment of SRM Stickers. You simply must check out all they have to offer. You'll find sentiment stickers, image stickers, stickers for calendars - you really will not believe the selection!!


Here are the cards from the Sunday Sketch team:

Amy




Andrea




Pam




Rose


Sophia


Tesa

There will be more great cards coming your way showcasing these fabulous stickers, so 'stick' around ;)

4 comments:

Shirl said...

Thanks for a great sketch! I had lots of fun making this Father's day card for my dad :)

Stephenie said...

I loved the examples from the design team, especially Sophia's. I really love butterflies!! Thanks you for all of your hard work in designing these cards for us to view.

Hannah said...

Ooh! Fun sketch-- can't wait to play with it :-)

Nicole Robertson said...

I am trying all sorts of new things this summer. I love this idea. Now hopefully I can actually produce something cute!