Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Day 107 - That Special Guy...With a Twist

Audrey chose a challenge that I had originally created in honor of Father's Day, which is coming up at the end of the week. So it definitely works now. The original challenge was to use an argyle pattern and create a card for a special man in your life. It can be your father, husband, brother, friend - any special guy, and it doesn't have to be a Father's Day card specifically.
But, I did promise a twist didn't I?
So here it is - make the argyle pattern a piece of "fabric" on your card. I was thinking maybe a piece of clothing on a stamped image or something, but Audrey was quite clever with her example:

And a look at the inside:

The sentiment, inside and out, is made up of SRM stickers - I tell ya, I just love 'em!

Have fun with this challenge, and I'll bring you another one with a twist tomorrow...

3 comments:

AshKuku said...

I loved this unique concept of day to day challenges, that too with a twist...... I would love to be inspired to play along, but not too sure of the time frame.... If u could guide me through this, I would be obliged..... Hugs ))))

Ash....
(http://hastkala-oceanichope.blogspot.com/)

♥♥♥Jan ♥♥♥ said...

Wow, toughie one today !! Thank you, Pam !

Shell said...

caught up again!