Thursday, June 17, 2010

Day 109 - Stripes and Bold Colors...With a Twist

First thing I want to do on this post is wish my beautiful mom a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I am so pleased to be able to give her a big hug and help her celebrate with our family today!
The first part of the challenge is fairly self-explanatory, I think...but of course, there is the twist...
You'll need to have Stripes and Bold Colors, but the twist is that you can only have 4 colors!

Once again the sentiment is made up of SRM Stickers, and they tie in beautifully with this card. Wouldn't you LOVE to win some of those fabulous stickers as a prize? Well, there's a chance, and all you have to do is join in this week for up to 7 chances to win that prize :)
Two more "twisted" challenges coming up...

2 comments:

AshKuku said...

Thanks a ton Pam for the guidance... I am glad that I can count in too.... As always I admire the twists...they are such that, it makes u think for sometime..... Kudos!!!!! I would love to ASAP.....
:-)

Ash....
(http://hastkala-oceanichope.blogspot.com/)

Scrapcollectr said...

Thanks for giving me the inspiration to start making cards again. I hope to participate in more daily challenges!
Cindy W. :-)