Saturday, June 26, 2010

Day 118 - Ransom Note

Don't worry - you don't actually have to create a ransom note! But I do challenge you to find your sentiment using letters cut out of newspapers, magazines, etc.

Here's Heidi's card for the challenge:

Awww, sweet card - and I see those letters in 'lift' - well done, Heidi!

The challenge is kind of silly, and a little bit fun - so give it a try!
Even though Lia Stampz Week is officially at an end, you still have until tomorrow night to complete your challenges for this week...

1 comment:

Lia said...

Hey everyone!

It's a huge honor for me to sponsor your wonderful blog! Thank you very much for this chance, Pam.
The cards you all made are truly amazing and I simply adore them all! I am sorry I didn't have time to stop by and comment to each and every one of you wonderful creative people... But my best thoughts are with you.

And please don't hesitate to come to my blog and link your works on the CARDS GALLERY section for everyone to see!

Lots of hugs,
Lia
Lia Stampz