Monday, June 28, 2010

Day 120 - Shades of Green

We have a winner from Lia Stampz Week...
Congrats to Gail!!!!!
Please email me here and we'll make the arrangements for you to receive your prize.
And here's your Top Trio:
1) Irit - For this beautiful ad inspired card with a really cool cracked glass technique.
2) Cheryl - For beautifully combining her "Favorite 5".
3) Heather B. - For this sketch card that bursts with summer fun.
Well done! You are welcome to grab the Card of the Week blinkie for your blogs if you wish :)
I'd like to give a shout out to the 6 people who tackled that Ransom Note challenge - you all totally rocked that one: Annie, Michele V., Linda B., Amanda, Wendi, and Shelly H.
And, unless I missed someone (please tell me if I did!), we have three terrific Weekly Challenge All-Stars:

Shelly H., Amanda, and Linda B.

The remaining challenges for the week are all about colors. Today's color is green, but I challenge you to use at least 3 different shades of green on your card.
Here's Gloria's card, using an adorable Babushka Doll from Digi Kitty:

Such wonderful use of texture and patterns on this card, Gloria!
Start looking for colors of all shades in your stash - paper, markers, embellies - you're going to need them this week!!

10 comments:

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Three shades of green, check. Congrats to the winners!

Karen said...

This is my first challenge....many shades of green on my card.

Cheryl said...

Thank you! I have proudly added your blinkie to my blog.

♥♥♥Jan ♥♥♥ said...

Thank you, Pam ! Looking forward to the rest of the week.

Haley D. said...

Ooh, I'm green with envy! This was a fun challenge to try.

This and that said...

Thanks for picking me for the top three! I'm having fun with the challenges.

Sammibug said...

Ooops please delete my entry at #19. I posted it on the wrong challenge. I meant to post it on red. sorry.

Sharanda said...

Green is my fave color! Thanks for the challenge! :o)

cindy said...

fabulkous challenge

sweet craf-tea chick said...

great challenge :)! have a wonderful day! *hugs* steph :)