Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Day 135 - White Space

Christmas in July? Well it is today :)

Here's the White Space sketch for this challenge:



And Audrey's festive card:


I love the texture of that white background!

So if you're new to the blog and this type of challenge - the idea is to keep embellishments and other decoration in the blacked-out area of the sketch. The rest of the card should be blank space (but doesn't necessarily have to be white).

Thanks Audrey for this wonderful source of inspiration!

3 comments:

♥♥♥Jan ♥♥♥ said...

Yes ! My most most favorite of all the challenges, the white space !! Thank you, Pam !

jeannine said...

Love your card Audrey!! I was thrilled to see a Christmas challenge, I have been waiting to dive into some Christmas, so thank you all for the inspiration!!

Shell said...

What can I say... I love rotating the sketches a bit