Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Day 136 - Imagine This: Chalkboard

With an Imagine This challenge, all you have to do is be inspired by the item listed...in this case, a chalkboard.
Kim captured the "chalkboard" idea perfectly, check it out:

And notice all the wonderful little details!

So this week, if you play along with us, you can earn up to 7 chances to win an {ippity} stamp set. And as an owner of some of these fabulous stamps, I can tell you that it is a great prize! If you want to see all the stamps our sponsor, Kim Bell, has to offer - just pop over to her blog and take a peek...

3 comments:

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Fun challenge... love white on black, so crisp looking.

MidnightCrafter said...

I love the chalboard look, and I picked at least 5 sets this would work beautifully with... now if I could just find 5 more hours to craft :-) Thanks for the inspiration!

Shell said...

I love ctmh's white daisy marker on BLACK... looks like a real chalkboard huh!