Friday, July 16, 2010

Day 138 - Create-Your-Own

Before I share the challenge, here's a word from our sponsor:

I have always been a crafty kind of person, but after getting into paper crafting a few years back, this particular craft has stuck with me. It is my "therapy" so to speak. I've been a fan of Unity Stamps since they started their company, and I decided to get in on the ground floor this past fall with the {ippity} Stamp line by Unity Stamp Company.

I sell the entire {ippity} Stamp line through my blog at www.endlessinkabilities.blogspot.com. I have a "Buy {ippity} here" tab at the top of the page.

A little about {ippity}

{ippity} Stamps is a new line of stamps created by Unity Stamp Company that is only sold through individuals such as myself - we are called {ippity} Chicks!
I have been an {ippity} Chick since the beginning, back in October 2009. We have had 3 releases to date. New product is released every 3 months with a new release coming in August!

The stamps are high quality, deepley etched red rubber mounted on cling foam. They can be used with any acrylic stamping block or with the {ippity} stamping block available for purchase.

Also available from the {ippity} line are new paper packs with each release and hybrid inks in 8 colors (with more being added at each release).
And let me remind you about the fabulous prize - the lucky winner will receive an {ippity} kit (winner's choice) and the stamp A Bit of Burlap - pretty cool, huh?

So the challenge today is a Create-Your-Own sort of thing. I'll give you a few lists, and you select one item, technique, pattern, etc. from each list to create your own special card.


And here are the lists:

List A - Pick a Pattern

Paisley
Houndstooth
Gingham
Toile
List B - Color Trio
Red/Green/Yellow
Black/White/Purple
Blue/Lavender/Green
Pink/Blue/Purple

List C - Embellishment
2 brads
2 rhinestones
2 blossoms
2 buttons

List D - Shape (not the shape of the card itself)

Circle
Star
Oval
Heart

Here is Sophie's Card:


It's lovely, and that star is such a cool embellishment!

You can add anything else you want to the card, as long as you only use one item from each of the lists above.

5 comments:

anita said...

thats a challenge I loved !

Janis said...

This was a fun one!!

♥♥♥Jan ♥♥♥ said...

Sophie's card is incredible today. !
Thank you, Pam.

Trouble said...

I really enjoyed making this card.

Luv Jane XX

Shell said...

done with time to spare!! :)