Saturday, July 17, 2010

Day 139 - Silly Saturday

Hey 365ers, do ya recognize these people??

Yesterday I drove up to the Scrapbook Expo in Puyallup, WA, and met up with our very own Amy Tsuruta!! And let me tell you, she's every bit as sweet and fun as you would expect her to be. We had such a good time looking at all the cool scrappy products and chatting like crazy,
Thanks, Amy!!
And now on to today's challenge...

Aside from the holidays you often hear about and celebrate, there are lots of fun and silly holidays to celebrate as well.
So I asked Heidi to find one, and here is her super cool, hysterically funny card:


And if you're thinking of celebrating this particular holiday, mark your calendars for September 19th! Thanks for great example, Heidi :^)
So go browse the web for a fun and silly holiday to inspire your card...

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

Thanks for the super fun day Pam!!!!!!!

Great card Heidi....cracks me up!

Becca - Expressions said...

What a clever idea! Had great fun with it!!

Shell said...

I LOVE NAT'L TALK LIKE A PIRATE DAY... I've had a party for it the past 3 years!
I also party for Nat'l Ice cream month! JULY