Sunday, July 18, 2010

Day 140 - Super Sketchy Sunday

Welcome to Lauretta's Digital Stamps Week!!!

The rules are always the same:
- Get those cards linked up by 11:59 PM EST on July 25th to qualify for the prize at the end of the week.
- A name will be chosen at random, and you can earn up to 7 chances to win!
-Have fun and be inspired!!
Here's your Sunday Sketch:

And the Design Team examples:

Tesa



Rose


Amy



Sophia

Andrea

Some super sweet images and I love what everybody has done with them!!

Tomorrow we'll have some winners from {ippity} week...

6 comments:

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [18 Jul 12:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Tasia D. said...

Excellent job with the sketch Design Team! This was definitely a challenge for me!

-Tasia D.

Shell said...

ta-da! I've posted!

Arlene said...

At last!!! I´ve posted!

Lauretta See said...

WOW!!!!!!!!! these are all so beautiful... for me it is candy for the eyes and the heart!!! LOVE THEM ALL!! :)

Stacy said...

This is way after the deadline, but since I used the sketch I figured I better post my link anyway. Thanks!