Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Day 142 - Beautiful Background

So the challenge is to fill the background of the card with ribbon - pretty simple concept, but how simple is the execution?
Well, Audrey so very cleverly combined this challenge with a beautiful image from Lauretta's Digital Stamps to create this card:

Isn't that fabulous? When I designed the challenge, I pictured a bunch of overlapping ribbon (which definitely works, too), but then Audrey surprised me with this and it totally fits with the challenge. I love that about this Design Team - they really do create inspirational designs!!
So however you decide to do it, fill up that background with ribbon...

5 comments:

Gail said...

Very clever as always. you are such a crafty bunch.
Hugs
Gail

Sharanda said...

Wow, what a card!! I love the outcome. Thanks for the inspiration, Audrey!!

Shell said...

Wahoo! I finished the challenge before evening hit! I love ribbon!

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Great idea....

Lauretta See said...

GORGEOUS!!! so clever! i love it!!! :)