Thursday, July 22, 2010

Day 144 - Best Seller

Recently when I was in a bookstore, I noticed the variety in book covers. It got me thinking that perhaps it would make for a fun challenge here at 365 Cards. So I passed the idea onto Vicky, and this is the book cover she selected for this challenge:

I can see why she chose this one, and it really inspired a beautiful card:

Isn't that lovely? And Vicky featured a sundress image from Lauretta's Digital Stamps on her card.
So take another peek of that image and let's see how it inspires your card...

4 comments:

♥♥♥Jan ♥♥♥ said...

Vicky's choice of book cover, and her elegant card FORCED me to participate today, what an inspiration. Thank you Pam, and Vicky too !!

Shell said...

Okay... I'm current!

City Girl Scrapper said...

glad I found you... you will be seeing my often :)

Lauretta See said...

GREAT JOB! i love the chic feel to the entire card :)) looks like this little dress comes from Tiffany's :)) heheh I LOVE IT!