Friday, July 23, 2010

Day 145 - Woven Heart

Hey 365ers - Sophie's on vacation, so you get a card from me today!
The challenge is to create a cute little Woven Heart - how does that sound? If you haven't seen these before - they are little pockets in the shape of a heart that are perfect for popping in a little treat or note for the recipient. I wanted to try one, and a 365 challenge seemed like the right time. Here's my card:

For details on how I created my heart, head over to my blog and read this post.

For a better set of step-by-step instructions, go here.

I love that little sundress image from Lauretta's Digital Designs, and it tied in beautifully for this "little girl" themed birthday card.

If you've made one of these before, but not on/for a card OR if you've never tried it, then now's the time...

2 comments:

Shell said...

this was very tough for me... and I completed it anyway!

Lauretta See said...

Such a nice card.. and i love those tootsie roll candy's ;)) great job..