Saturday, July 24, 2010

Day 146 - Summer Fun

For this challenge, I figured it was time to celebrate summer!
If you aren't experiencing summer where you're at, maybe it'll be fun to dream about it while you make your card. Or, if you're like me and you live in the Pacific Northwest and it felt like it took forever for summer weather to roll in, then you really need this challenge, lol!
No matter what the reason for doing it, here's the challenge:
Use 3 images on your card that are typically associated with summer
or at least 3 things that you associate with summer. Here's Heidi's 3 and her card:

I love the bright colors and this mix of images, including the rainbow image from Lauretta's Digital Designs - beautiful!
On a somber note, I must acknowledge a recent post by DT Member Gloria on her blog. She and her family have experienced a terrible loss, and I just want her to know that her 365 Cards friends are thinking about her during this difficult time...

5 comments:

Cecilie said...

A lovley callenge:-)

Shell said...

Love love love summer... so very fun!

Lauretta See said...

BEAUTIFUL!! it is gorgeous!! ;)

GrannyGoodwitch said...

Loved the summer fun idea. This is where I wish I were.

Tammylee said...

Great challenge