Sunday, July 25, 2010

Day 147 - Super Sketchy Sunday

Welcome to another 7 Sketches Week!!!


This week we're bringing you sketches ALL WEEK LONG!

If you like to see sketches, then you're going to have fun this week, starting with the Sunday sketch:

And here are the Design Team examples:

Rose

Amy


Andrea


Sophia


Tesa

Any prizes this week? Well yes, as a matter of fact, I'm looking for a Guest Designer (or maybe 2 or 3...). More details on that to come as the week progresses. But for now things are looking pretty sketchy around here ;)

4 comments:

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [25 Jul 12:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Cecilie said...

Nice sketch, looking forward to 7 sketches week:-)

Megan Duarte said...

what a great sketch...hope it's ok I did a scrapbook page instead of a card...beautiful cards everyone.

tricia said...

I loved this sketch and althought the colours were a bit bright for me I am really happy with my card . hope you are too. Thanks for your inspiration